nachtblau coupe - top dollar

alanmcg

Reaction score
hi gang - anybody have a fully restored nachtblau e9, and want to get top dollar in this non-top dollar market? I'm ready to buy. motronic and 5-speed preferred.

E9Aus

Reaction score

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Check Photo Gallery Sav's CS

Toward the end of photo gallery - Joe Savovic was selling this several years ago and I went to see it. Very nice car, well sorted, and he is meticulous owner. I actually made him an offer at his asking price but he changed his mind, but then later put it up again for sale. By that time I had purchased Larry's CS (ironically pictured just after Savs). Might be worth contacting him. He is in North Carolina - car was Korman serviced.

No affiliation, etc.

66toaster

Reaction score
Nachtblau buyer

The Craigslist (Bergen County) car has been languishing for sale for maybe 2 years. When I was on the hunt, I contacted the seller back then & came away that this one didn't have my name on it.

alanmcg

Reaction score
keep em coming

thnks for the responses guys - pls keep them coming. ideally i would like to buy a car from a member of this fourm vs an ebay car - and am hoping my willingness to buy top dollar will convince somebody on the fence to part with their car.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score

I have one, referred to by Murray as the "Virgin", just over 49000 original miles, was repainted back in the late 70's by original owner, not a good paint job, but otherwise a rust free original car. You would have to convince my wife to sell her, but you never know, $$$ talks, not cheap. For the right price, I would have the car repainted to show condition by a very well respected builder. Car is correct color, 4sp, a/c car, always in the south west and thus no rust.

Terry S.

Reaction score
?Still available in the San Diego Hills?

I drove a very nice coupe for sale about 30 min outside of San Diego a while back - I was put in contact with the owner by Ben from 2002AD - very nice ride, white leather interior (!) a very dry car - a car that I would have felt good owning. I'm not sure if it's still for sale, but someone on this board will likely know ...

Good luck!

Attachments

• 3.0cs 001.jpg
    3.0cs 001.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 287