72 3.0 on ebay

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello Max, welcome to the board.
Taking a page from Chicane's book I say 20k is too high, unless you believe in a 10k artist premium for this car's provenance. The buyer could go rummage through Gasparian's atelier and maybe find the missing toolbox.

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
I have extensively researched this car, have the owners phone number and his story as to why it's worth what it is and where he is moving to shortly. Somewhat impressionistic the artist wisely went into Real Estate sales...Send me a PM and I will fill you in....and Welcome!

Cheers!

Ran

ArmenGasparyan22.jpg

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have extensively researched this car, have the owners phone number and his story as to why it's worth what it is and where he is moving to shortly. Somewhat impressionistic the artist wisely went into Real Estate sales...Send me a PM and I will fill you in....and Welcome!

Cheers!

Ran

ArmenGasparyan22.jpg

Let me guess Ran.
- The owner is moving from an American enclave in Cuba to Illinois?
- The artist was expelled from the art world for turning a pretty italian delivery coupe into the Guernica of E9s (go kart steering wheel, outside mirrors, black repaint, and chrome wheel arches).

Excuse my irreverence, my spleen remains swollen. Chicane can help out with the chances of selling for 20k.

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Scenario #2

Your newly hired kennel worker is bitten by a dog while trying to clip its nails. The dog is a regular client with known rabies vaccination history, so this dreaded disease seems unlikely. A couple of weeks later, the worker’s wound is getting better but she has not been feeling well. Actually, yesterday and today she called in sick to work. You call her house to see how she is doing and you talk to her mom. Her mom says she is very sick — almost as sick as when she was in the hospital to have her spleen removed.
See: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...1&prev=/images?q=human+spleen&hl=en&sa=N&um=1

PS Owner is moving Pittsburg to Costa Rica to study the art of banana yellows and the artist was expelled to California so that his Malaga coupe could actually not clash so heavily with that darned steering instrument he's finally offed on the current owner who loves it...pray tell Steve what is the world coming to?

Cheers!

Woz

jmackro

Reaction score
Hoping to gather information as I seek a nice driver to add to the collection. Have not seen any comments regarding this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360220560116&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Max:

It doesn't look bad to me, though starting the bidding at $19.999K seems a little ambitious - not surprising it has 0 bids. Had they started the auction in the low-mid teens, bidding might have taken it to $20K (or, bidding might have stalled in the mid-high teens, but at least it would have sold).

I hate the mirrors, steering wheel, and wheels, though those can easily be changed. It is an unusual European-delivery car, with power windows and A/C which are more typically found on US-delivery e9's; however, the speedometer does appear to be in KM. Dunno why the owner would have painted a malaga coupe black, but then the guy was an artiste.

Something funky is going on at the top of the RH door - odd, since the consigner says the car was stripped & repainted.

Last edited:

66toaster

Reaction score
This car was discussed on 9/21/09. I saw & drove this car. Car looked very clean to me. Did not like the black color, wheels, chrome fender trim, & small steering wheel. Take a look at my comments from 9/21 & 9/22.