FS: CL - Las Vegas 1971 BMW 3.0CS

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I found this one a few weeks back. I figured nothing good would come from posting it. :)

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
ya, post away! Always good to see what people are asking for these E9s, whether realistic or not.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
needs paint ... there's an understatement. could be a solid coupe, nothing that another 25k might fix ... might not. that would be 60k for a coupe without any knowledge of interior or mechanics ... might just be a tad high ... maybe 15 / 20k high

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Obviously not enough to go on, but I would prefer to buy a car that needs paint when it looks like this than to buy a car that needs paint but looks decent. No reason to pay for something you're going to remove anyway...

tmason

Reaction score
The ad says Carson City which is about 30 miles from me if anyone is interested in me looking at it? Maybe if rust free it would be worth a look but no where near that price IMHO.

m73

Reaction score
I think money aside, one should take a look at any car to see if it's a worthy candidate.

You can always offer real-world value & see if he takes it. Some won't....some will.

I think a car like this is very hard to price unless the condition of the body is accurately measured.

Mo

shanon

Reaction score
Rear view mirror placement and seat treatment resemble a Euro delivery.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Euro fog light. No sign of side markers. But it is the original alloys that will clinch the deal at $35k.