IMG_1697_zpsab793e41.jpg

IMG_1699_zps983c9e88.jpg

IMG_1695_zpsc6d46a72.jpg

IMG_1686_zpsb232a4e8.jpg

IMG_1689_zps6fc1466c.jpg

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow - nice pics and car. Have you considered getting the black tape sections for behind the side grilles-it would set them off nicely. I think Carl N and/or Coupeking have them.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow - nice pics and car. Have you considered getting the black tape sections for behind the side grilles-it would set them off nicely. I think Carl N and/or Coupeking have them.

+1 on the black out tape. They're pretty easy to make yourself. I got my tape from a sign shop (they just gave it me) and cut them out myself. 9 years on, they still look like I just put them on.

Your car looks great! I love that place.

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nice photos and location. Perhaps one day I'll see your coupe in person.

ccmguy8

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Great day and location for the photos. Actually I don't even drink alcohol. I was there to pick up some tickets for the summer concert series.

Look forward to meeting up with you guys too but Stan it'll have to be coffee. Sven, I'm often at the Exotics at Redmond Town Center on Saturdays. Maybe we could meet there.

I have thought about the blacking out the backgrounds of the side grills but I don't mind how they look currently. Anyone have some pics with the side grills blacked out?

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Arrive a noon June 24, head down to Portland about noon June 26

I am not sure what can happen.... but lets keep communication open.
Would either evening work? June 24 or 25?

pamp

Reaction score
Love that place....visited often when I lived in the Seattle area back in the '80's. I was in Seattle 3rd and 4th yet was two-blocked with professional obligations. I did meet up with Sven briefly as to pass on a set of 1 3/4 stainless down pipes jigged and mated to a pair of 808 manifolds....the foundation for his custom exhaust. His coupe is a work of art and he was driving it....I left mine at home and use my E39 for city trips as urban driving makes me nervous these days. Hope sometime we can have a meet....too bad I am done with travelling down south for now (just back from one more trip....Anacortes this last week) I would love to meet the ambassador Stan some day as well as Vince, Alan and yourself.
Crap, I just now spotted that Alan is putting together a meet for today....I may have been able to pull that off if I had known and planned differently.....slipped through the cracks. Have a good time guys and take plenty of 'pics

Last edited:

ccmguy8

Reaction score
It was a great meet and the consensus was that we should get together more often so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the near future.