Window Decals

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Competing with Stan's marketing machine for repro period correct parts is not easy, so after much thinking I came up with a period correct and spirit correct window decal.

Jack Kerouac died in 69, so in 72 his words would be timely, actually they still are.

You may object to the size of the decal obstructing your rear view, yet if you drive the coupe comme il faut you only need to see what is ahead not behind you...

Taking orders...

(Lithography made in the USA).

Attachments

• decal.jpg
    decal.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 324

m73

Reaction score
Looks like this has happened before....

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
to quote a wonderful period correct movie ... "the first rule of italian driving", ripped the mirror off of a ferrari, "what's behind you is NOT important" ... the gumball rally

Competing with Stan's marketing machine for repro period correct parts is not easy, so after much thinking I came up with a period correct and spirit correct window decal.

Jack Kerouac died in 69, so in 72 his words would be timely, actually they still are.

You may object to the size of the decal obstructing your rear view, yet if you drive the coupe comme il faut you only need to see what is ahead not behind you...

Taking orders...

(Lithography made in the USA).

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
not this time,
kerouak ? not my cup of coffee, I prefer H.L. Mencken
regarding the little roughouse, good sense of humour, as always Monsieur, as it is said in "El Quijote": "...ladran Sancho, luego cabalgamos,...";-)