FS 72 CSi Stuff A/C 4SPD ....

Bwana

Reaction score
Got my 5-speed, A/C, and radio installed and I have a bunch of left over stuff I need to get rid of.

This is the expansion exchanger, side panels, fans pretty much the whole unit. It's still disassembled because you should probably check it out for yourself before installing it. Yes, everything works

P6130016.jpg

Hearter assembly. I have no idea as to it's condition because it came out of the Ugly Beast. It looks OK but I've not pressure tested it. The lever work fine

P6130015.jpg

Another view
P6130014.jpg

Blown up/worn out 3.0 X 4-speed clutch assembly.

P6120013.jpg

Not sure what the bracket is, the round things are from a non working fan clutch

P6120012.jpg

e3 front panel (I got it by mistake)

P6120011.jpg

4 Speed mounting bracket

P6120010.jpg

Center console (non A/C) mounting brackets and something from the shifter

P6120009.jpg

Non-A/C front pulley

P6120008.jpg

4 speed stuff

P6120007.jpg

Factory 4 speed. Only about 37,000 miles on it, ran great in the car.

P6120005.jpg

Not sure which this is. One is from the four speed, the other is from the doner 5 speed transmission. The one on my car is from a 635 of sorts

P6120004.jpg

The other one. If you're real interested, I can take them back to my mechanic and identify them

P6120003.jpg

No clue what this is but it came back in the box

P6120002.jpg

Make offers for anything you see that you might want. I'm not looking to make a killing but I do know the A/C parts are worth a bit.

Jeff

Bwana

Reaction score
OK, I'll take a fewshots tomorrow and post up. Becker brand new old equipment, matching knobs!

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll go with $250 plus shipping. I'll check on the shipping tomorow, seems like it was around $50 last time

still interested, please check that shipping cost to be sure that it stays reasonable
question, are all the controls, knobs, etc included ?
i need that for fitting a nonAC car with AC, so i will need everything in working condition
regards

Bwana

Reaction score
I'd like the bell housing for the 5-spd please.

Heading back to my mechanic this AM, will check:
1) Which is for the 5-speed
2) Which configuration it is. I know there are a number of 5-speed bell housings out there, all for the 3.0 and I want to be sure which this is. What configuration are you looking for?

Edit: P/N on housing is 1209780 1.1 225

In the round stamped part is a 81/82

Last edited:

Bwana

Reaction score
still interested, please check that shipping cost to be sure that it stays reasonable
question, are all the controls, knobs, etc included ?
i need that for fitting a nonAC car with AC, so i will need everything in working condition
regards

I'm missing the all important thermostat and the fan speed control. I do have the fan knob but not the thermostat knob. I don't know if something can be substituted for those two devices. Anybody know?

You will also have to fabricate your own wiring harness, including relay, plus new hoses and dryer. And you will have to find an electric fan to mount in the front of the radiator. I have two smaller ones that cover most of the radiator surface. Some shops install one larger one, it just depends on what you want. The OEM electric fan is too inefficient, don't use it unless you have to have "original" equipment.

The old wiring harness is included as a "go by". What I'm selling is basically the OEM BMW "core" of the A/C system. All the other stuff can be made by an A/C shop.

Still working on the shipping cost (busy day at work, sorry!)

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm missing the all important thermostat and the fan speed control. I do have the fan knob but not the thermostat knob. I don't know if something can be substituted for those two devices. Anybody know?

You will also have to fabricate your own wiring harness, including relay, plus new hoses and dryer. And you will have to find an electric fan to mount in the front of the radiator. I have two smaller ones that cover most of the radiator surface. Some shops install one larger one, it just depends on what you want. The OEM electric fan is too inefficient, don't use it unless you have to have "original" equipment.

The old wiring harness is included as a "go by". What I'm selling is basically the OEM BMW "core" of the A/C system. All the other stuff can be made by an A/C shop.

Still working on the shipping cost (busy day at work, sorry!)

thank you for the explanations
it is too complicated for me

Bwana

Reaction score
thank you for the explanations
it is too complicated for me

Sorry! Many apologies!

Not included:

Thremostat
Fan speed switch
Thermostat knob
Dryer (s)
A/C hoses
Condenser coil
Electric fan
Wiring harness

Included for $250+shipping
A/C expansion coil (the fins inside the consol)
Side panels
Expansion valve
Front panel
Fan and motor

Hope this is better!

Bwana

Reaction score
Missed this!

You mean the cover over the fan intake, correct? Yes, it's still available. It has a crack in but all the pieces are there.

These things are rare as all get out but it's also not pristeen so make me an offer :smile:

Bwana

Reaction score
Yes, as I'm clueless as to the cost/valuue of a lot of this stuff, I'm checking around for comparable prices. Stand by please!

x_atlas0

Reaction score
I am interested in the parts you have at that price point. My coupe had a trunk AC system so I have most of the missing bits already on the car, and I bought a Bav setup a while back which has the switches.