RHD CSL number 239 on eBay

CSL 1973

Reaction score
frogisland,

By any chance, you got the VIN of that Fjord resto CSL?

Henric

capn

Reaction score
noob question I know, but I searched the web in vain for an answer - do the CSL's suffer with less rust problems because of the aluminium chassis?

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Only the opening panels are ally. The doors are steel frame too. The steel exterior panels ate thinner gauge so all in all they have greater rusting potential!

paul corcoran

Reaction score
regrets!?

ahhh thats the CSL i pulled out of buying recently (not fjord originally i think), i just couldnt decide on it and i kept the seller hanging, i paid a deposit back in january it was mentioned to me as a CSI and i just checked out of curiosity and turned out as a CSL though the seller did know what it was, anyway he was very patient with me!! but in the end i pulled out and after all that it went up on ebay sold within a few hours and is now up for sale again on a classic car site here in the uk.... (at a dealer price!!)

it's all complete and all aluminium present but shell is in a poor state

car was in north and east london and is 497

the inka CSL currently on ebay UK looks good though!! be interesting to see the final price, ends today i think...

paul

CSL 1973

Reaction score
CSL 2285239 (Inka)

Looks like a pretty nice price development. The Inka CSL was sold at Bonhams in 2006 for 10k GBP and was sold again 2012 (Ebay) for 33k GBP.

Cheers
Henric