Proposal for an E 9 gathering just prior to The Vintage

coupelady

Reaction score
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]This is a proposal for an E 9 gathering just prior to The Vintage event in Winstion Salem. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We will host a Coupe event n the North Carolina mountains in Little Switzerland starting on the evening Wednesday May 20 at the Switzerland Inn in Little Switzerland NC. That night we will gather for dinner in the Inn's restaurant then Thursday morning do a day drive in the western North Carolina mountains to lunch then back to the Inn that afternoon and again all gather for dinner at the Inn. Friday morning we will all leave in convoy to Winstion Salem and The Vintage. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Little Switzerland is approximately two hours west of Winston Salem by I 40 or we can make a longer route via back roads if you perfer. I have been doing tour rallies in the area for over twenty years. I have picked out routes that are very agreeable to the Coupes that will let you experience the beauty and thrill of our mountain roads. I have no doubt you will enjoy the routes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]All who are interested please contact us. Hopefully this or something similar will become and annual event if there is enough interest. Inquirers can be sent to [email protected][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]You can contact The Switzerland Inn at 800 654 4026. Their address is 86 High Ridge Rd. Little Switzerland NC 28764. If you have an older GPS it probably will be listed as 100 High Ridge Rd. If you call to make reservation be advised that they will not open until April but they do have days that they are in the office and if you do not get them they will let you know when you can. Make sure you tell them you are with the E 9 Group. It's better to phone that use the online site. The web address is https://switzerlandinn.com/ [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Wayne and Amy Lester[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]72 3.0CS[/FONT]