Valencia Orange cs on eBay

arnie

Reaction score
at least a good one for the necessary restoration :razz:

Wow, taste is nothing to be negotiated, but this (especially the interieur) has nothing to do with taste. :shock:

My vote for having a puking smily .....

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
if that's what it takes to get younger kids interested

Low noise tires and HVAC removed to make space for a stereo. I think we can see where this builder had his priorities....

if that's what it takes to get younger kids interested in older BMW's, why not?

I met a kid with a pimped out Bavaria at C&C (the one in Irvine where HBChris gives tours), and I tried to be as encouraging as possible. Some of us mod the hell out of our cars in the mechanicals so what's so bad about someone who focuses on the entertainment value? I'd prefer the kid with a big stereo than someone who thinks his suspension mods give him/her the right to drive like an idiot on public roadways.

FWIW, on my first 2002, I installed a decent set of speakers (ADS), and amp and an equalizer in a custom walnut center console panel (just below the VDO oil temp/pressure gauges) . Made long trips much more pleasant as the sound of dual DCOE's and Stahl header at a steady 70mph gets kinda boring after a while. And ... not every college co-ed thinks the smell of an overly rich idle mixture and rasp of the exhaust is a good thing.

John

Tierfreund

Reaction score
if that's what it takes to get younger kids interested in older BMW's, why not?

I met a kid with a pimped out Bavaria at C&C (the one in Irvine where HBChris gives tours), and I tried to be as encouraging as possible. Some of us mod the hell out of our cars in the mechanicals so what's so bad about someone who focuses on the entertainment value? I'd prefer the kid with a big stereo than someone who thinks his suspension mods give him/her the right to drive like an idiot on public roadways.

John

So do I...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As in nightmare or dream?
I actually like the coulor more than most other things about the build.

Some quick fixes like paint the air cleaner the correct color and panel over the blower motor black...would help.

In New England I use the heat as much as the AC. A few days each.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just don't get the bedliner or some such material sprayed all over engine bay, hood and trunk. As well as the unique seat pleats, orange heater fan cover and air cleaner and dark grey wheels.

tmason

Reaction score
He has one thing right for sure in his ad, changing from auto to 5spd is 100% increase in fun.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can't see photos on this site or ebay. Help.

My name is Arde from tech support and I can open a help ticket for you.

Can you see photos in other sites, say Victoria's Secret, SI swimsuit issue, or Esquire?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Tierfreund, I told Arde I could even see photos imbedded in the ebay ads. But not the big photo or the small ones below. Steve