Ebay listor of many E9 parts

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Does anyone know the story on BMW-0001 who frequently listed lost of NOS from E9 parts on Ebay? I've purchased a few items from him and still owes me a few; his shipping was always about 6-8 weeks but items always arrived. Today I got a note from Ebay saying he is no longer listed as a member. I don't know if I should worry or not.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've been waiting for over a month for two small, plastic parts, although I received an eMail today confirming shipment. I took a chance with this seller. We'll see...

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Let me start by apologizing if I have any of this wrong, but...

There has been a person(s) selling lots of NOS for quite some time, and it looks like I see the same items only with the name of the seller changing. The recent items look like items found here based on the photos:

http://bmw-interieur.de/

But maybe this eBay seller just borrowed the photos from this site (not uncommon). The old e9 forum had a thread on what I suspect is the same person (??mopar??). If it is, I bought a few parts which also took a while to get here. But eventually they did show up from Germany. The seller did his best to replace a part that showed up damaged during the loooong trip over. I would buy from him/her/them again.

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Same guy, even has another ebay seller name, something about mopar. I had a hellova time getting him to take back some incorrect parts he sent me, so beware. Personally, cannot recommend as a supplier based on my experience.

BonitaCS

Reaction score
I've bought several parts from him with out any major problems. Always shipped fairly quickly. Once he sent me the order twice but I didn't mind. I bought one of the heaters for my coupe but I think it was for a 3.0; I had to change out a few of the cables but it worked fine.

Scott