Amelia C&C confirmation

dbower

Reaction score
Got my display confirmation for the Amelia Island Concours Cars & Coffee today. Saw several other email addresses on the list of members here. Hope I actually make it this year.

Don

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In as well. It was a great event last year, hope to see you all there and that the weather repeats!

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Me too

I am in too. I registered the 1M this year just to mix it up. May try to persuade my buddy Keiith (kmbenben) to come along.

Doug Dolan

Reaction score
Got my C&C confirmation too. Also going for the BMW V&CCCA tour. I registered my Z8. Will be driving down from DC area for the Concours weekend and tour the following week.

bimmerlon

Reaction score
Amelia

We are in also. I am hoping everyone on the vintage tour can park together
Or would it be better by model?
We are bringing our Z3 M roadster.
Lonny

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
At the C&C all the e9's lined up together, a bunch of us drove in together as well. It's a great event.

Better start looking for accomodations if you haven't already done so, there's not a lot of room there on the island and it sells out long in advance.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Pictures?

Maybe I missed it, but I do not recall getting any vicarious pleasure from browsing through the Amelia Island pictures.

Surely one of our attendees has some pics they are proud of?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's this weekend (mar 14)

Maybe I missed it, but I do not recall getting any vicarious pleasure from browsing through the Amelia Island pictures.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Got a notice a while ago from Amelia that C&C is a go on Saturday unless it rains 12 or more inches in 3 hours.

Weather report not looking very good.

Bwana

Reaction score

Any from last year?

Apparently we might be able to hide out in the BMW classic tent if it rains a lot

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here's a couple:

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

Any from last year?

Apparently we might be able to hide out in the BMW classic tent if it rains a lot

dbower

Reaction score
Got a notice a while ago from Amelia that C&C is a go on Saturday unless it rains 12 or more inches in 3 hours.

Weather report not looking very good.

Gary: I think it's 3 inches in 12 hours. If the reverse, bring the ark. In any case, prepare for sogginess on Saturday, improvement on Sunday.

Don

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gary: I think it's 3 inches in 12 hours. If the reverse, bring the ark. In any case, prepare for sogginess on Saturday, improvement on Sunday.

Don

Yea Don.
Sure hope you make it by Saturday.

Yes, my mind types and thinks faster than the fingers can go. Yes, a boat might be in order.
We're driving the back roads. 29 from Braselton to I -20 and then south across I-16 and out onto I-95 near the GA/FL border. You're welcome to come along if you would like. Probably leave around 9:30-10. Usually takes me 6+ hours.
Quite a few options.