Amelia C&C 2015

dbower

Reaction score
As one of those whose stars failed to align for the Amelia Island Concours last month, I am looking forward to trying again in 2015. I assume all of us who had entry cards for the Saturday Cars & Coffee received the following email from the organizer, but for the rest of you, here's what you need to know for 2015:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for helping make the second annual Cars & Coffee at the Concours presented by Hea**** Classic Car Insurance an overwhelming success.

With your help we struck a chord with the local car community by amassing a fleet of spectacular performance and collector cars. The public seemed to like it, too. Superb weather, a family friendly atmosphere and a full field of future classics brought car fans of all stripes to Amelia in even bigger numbers than last year’s inaugural Cars & Coffee show.

Please accept our gratitude for your enthusiasm and your pivotal contribution to the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance’s Cars & Coffee at the Concours.

Mark your calendar. The third annual Cars & Coffee at the Concours is scheduled for Saturday March 14, 2015. I hope you can be a part of it. If you wish to participate again in 2015 keep this email address and send an email in September requesting an application.

Sincerely,

Brian Webber

Executive Director
The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Foundation, Inc.
3016 Mercury Road South
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Phone: 904-636-0027
Fax: 904-636-0171
Web: www.ameliaconcours.org

Thankfully, the software for this site saved us from having to view the disgusting name of the sponsoring insurance company.

Don

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The C & C was totally worth the effort to attend and I am considering repeating next year. I wish it were all day, time flew by and I didn't get a chance to see many other cars because there was a lot of interest in our e9's from the spectators as well as talking shop with our fellow owners was great.