Googout by any other name

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Add plagerizer to the list of his offenses. About a month ago I posted a parody of one of his listings. He has picked part of it up word for word in the second to last line in the ebay post above that Eric found.

My words on his post: "due to the age of the car some features that are working now may not be working or stop working at the time of delivery."

My parody is even more convoluted and Alice in Wonderland.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't doubt for one moment that googout is a member of this forum under an alias and probably gets a kick reading our posts, maybe even comments on them???? The man is a legend here.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't doubt for one moment that googout is a member of this forum under an alias and probably gets a kick reading our posts, maybe even comments on them???? The man is a legend here.
that is equivalent to saying that someone has a lot of class ... but all of it very low.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Yep, and your four consecutive question marks make you a prime suspect...

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, and your four consecutive question marks make you a prime suspect...

Arde, I can't believe it took 7-years of my membership on this forum to finally get found out. What do I do now? I mean, what do I do now????

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Arde, I can't believe it took 7-years of my membership on this forum to finally get found out. What do I do now? I mean, what do I do now????

Want to sell my Coupe for me? It's worth $25k, but I'm confident you can sell my free rust for $50k!!!!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

On further review you have been exonerated by 7 years of multiple question marks. The perp abuses exclamation marks, just like HisFemurHurts.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On further review you have been exonerated by 7 years of multiple question marks. The perp abuses exclamation marks, just like HisFemurHurts.
does hisfemurhurt from scraping it on rust? if not, it must be a fake googout

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Let's not worry about my femurs, or why they hurt. Let's just say that I just love rust free Coupes!!!!

restart

Reaction score
Fixed link

]Yes, I imagine there are quite a few "double agents" on this and most forums.

It must be very difficult for administrators to allow this without being tempted to expose them.

Mr good gout has been using that most xcelent line about parts not working for a long time...

http://ebay.to/1MN505f

Last edited:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, I imagine there are quite a few "double agents" on this and most forums.

It must be very difficult for administrators to allow this without being tempted to expose them.

Mr good gout has been using that most xcelent line about parts not working for a long time...

252F1%253Ficep_ff3%253D2%2526pub%253D5574776666%2526toolid%253D10001%2526campid%253D5336180819%2526customid%253DCarter%252520Johnson_1967%252520BMW%2525202000CS_2015-01%2526icep_item%253D281557812823%2526ipn%253Dpsmain%2526icep_vectorid%2

Can't open the link? Is it just me having trouble?

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Steering wheel

Well he certainly took a lot of photos, mostly redundant.

How do you get the steering wheel upside down?