Nice Bav BaT Oregon

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's only the 2nd Inka Bavaria that I have seen that was originally painted Inka. I like that it has been kept mostly original. I have seen the bagged Inka Bavaria that was not originally Inka and a couple others painted Inka (Some race cars etc.), but rarely see them as factory Inka (Even though a respray, still pretty cool)..So that does make this a rare car. Looks like a fun project for somebody, all the parts are there. Interesting how the roof faded so much compared to the rest of the car. Some bad rust spots but nothing that can't be addressed. Curious to see what this goes for.

Last edited:

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think this is the world's only Ceylon/Inka/Golf/Colorado blend.......very rare indeed :shock: Even BAT commentators seem confused. If it was resprayed in Inka, it definitely is not a good match or super faded or something. Owner explained the roof fade. At least his theory..... sounds like second owner.

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Engine bay sticker does say Inka. Though that sticker seems less worn than VIN plate. VIN 3104068 so can verify with BMW archive folks. And thanks BAT for high resolution photos so can read!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Engine bay sticker does say Inka. Though that sticker seems less worn than VIN plate. VIN 3104068 so can verify with BMW archive folks. And thanks BAT for high resolution photos so can read!

It's pretty clear that the car has been resprayed. In the Inka sticker pic you can see drips in the paint. The flaking paint on the inner fender near the battery tray is gold. The same goes for the front underside of the hood.