2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs,CO

downforce22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently helping organize the 4th Annual BMW Drive4Corners meet in Pagosa Springs, CO. Last year we had over 60 BMW's parked at the top of Wolf Creek Pass for the Group Photo and are in the planning stages of the 2014 meet.

headnew2.jpg

The focus of the meet is having a relaxing weekend with fellow BMW enthusiasts at a getaway type location with scenic views and a BMW atmosphere.

dsc_0887.jpg

We had participants come from Texas, South Dakota, Oklahoma, and New Mexico and Maryland in 2013.

dsc_302.jpg

A main focus for the event is the driving aspect that is only really found in impromptu enthusiast meets and organized BMW CCA drives. We wanted to change that by driving to a picturesque location.

dsc_04502.jpg

Another important aspect is the accommodations for friends and family that allow you to choose what you want to do over the weekend. This could be a trip to the hot springs, the local outfitter, or Treasure Falls.

dsc_08671.jpg

This will be the first weekend in August and we need a few people to help lead a caravan from Arizona and another caravan from Utah. The caravan out to the event with 10 fellow BMW drivers was great fun and we would like to provide that from other states away.

1116049_506488002762490_1131914146_o-1024x680.jpg

If you'd like to learn more about the event, check out the event in review post on the site http://drive4corners.com/index.php/2...ent-in-review/ and please PM me or email me at [email protected]

I will post more detailed information such as schedule, event feature car, and caravan information when they are ready.

Thanks guys and maybe one of you could win the 'Over the Hill Award' for Oldest BMW up the pass. Last year it was the Orange '70 2002 Touring, could it be an e9 this year??

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
4 corners

Sorry about bailing out, just have a major event every year here planed at the same time, and I can not miss it.
Sooner