1973 E9 (Euro) Csi

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Good luck.

Hi Arde - thank you for your note. Not sure what the BHO reference is about, but I live quite the happy Libertarian existence here in Tucson. PM me and let me know when it is the next time you are coming to town.

Yes, I paid more than $20,000. I do not regret a single cent of what I paid.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My mistake - in the heat of writing that 10 minute mega tome, I mis-recalled that my nephew LOVES E36s (I thought that they were dull and waited out the series until the first E46 production year).

My 1974 CS "project" is going to go live soon and without reserve. It just needs a loving home. My "QVC" late night impulse buy will be someone else's gain.

I will post the link soon.

Best regards

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
1974Cs is live on BaT

Hi

Can't say I've been terribly impressed by the auction arm of Bring A Trailer (actually, quite pissed off).

However - the old project is live, for now. I may pull the listing as all I the bid level is navel lint, and I'd get more from a metal scrapper or a car donation charity (tax write off).

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-bmw-3-0cs/

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
not sure what you expected from BaT, a few people qualified to comment and the rest are trolls. the market will speak.

Hi

Can't say I've been terribly impressed by the auction arm of Bring A Trailer (actually, quite pissed off).

However - the old project is live, for now. I may pull the listing as all I the bid level is navel lint, and I'd get more from a metal scrapper or a car donation charity (tax write off).

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-bmw-3-0cs/

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Awesome story, similar to my E3 purchase. BMW owners sense those that will treat their children well.......BTW that color I would never pick off a palette but damn it is sooo awesome on these cars. A huge congrads and you need to do something special for your nephew.

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Awesome story, similar to my E3 purchase. BMW owners sense those that will treat their children well.......BTW that color I would never pick off a palette but damn it is sooo awesome on these cars. A huge congrads and you need to do something special for your nephew.

Thank you. I've been actively searching for a Polaris or Baikal/Baltic Blue example for years. However, once I saw an authentic Taiga (aka "green highlighter pen") in person, I was sold. It's not like it is a daily driver. However, when it does come out, heads spin.

I still have an abused 1974cs Polaris in my driveway. I attempted to use a blog-cum-auction site, but the process and end result was far from professional. The long list of grievances have been sent to my attorney, as the bloggers ignored many requests to end the "auction". That silliness is over now, I think.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
What were you looking to get for the '74? I see a lot of Arizona surface rust, but not a lot of rot. Just about every BAT E9 auction reads the same, no matter how nice or rotted the E9 might be.

I certainly don't want/need another car right now, but you might want to try officially selling the car here.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I still have an abused 1974cs Polaris in my driveway. I attempted to use a blog-cum-auction site, but the process and end result was far from professional. The long list of grievances have been sent to my attorney, as the bloggers ignored many requests to end the "auction". That silliness is over now, I think.

What happened exactly on BAT?

BTW, if you want to part out that car, let me know. Thanks.