Granatrot in NC

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I emailed the seller in the ad. I'm going to be driving right by there on Friday and will try and take a look if the police haven't shown up by then.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice looking coupe but... They flipped one of the overiders on the front bumper, maybe be in an effort to match the '73 style. This one and two other previous coupes recently for sale where they flipped the front turn indicators on one side.

With the price of these cars continuing to climb, you'd think that some of these sellers could speed some money and get these small, but important, details worked out before they put their cars on the market.

I just makes me wonder if there were other shortcuts along the way.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Email Reply

Just got this email reply but now that the autotrader as has been removed, I'm not sure if someone else is trying to sell Mark's car or just using the pictures. At 21K seems like it might be worth following up on if you're local.

Hello and thank you for your interest in our 1973 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe.
We are pleased to let you know that the car is still available for $21,000. It has only 33,450 miles and it's in a very good condition. You can view more photos and a detailed description here http://www.danielschclassics.com/view.php?id=5 This vehicle is also eligible for our 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee! If you can't visit our showroom in person we can have this car shipped to you at very competitive rates with a 5 day money back guarantee. We are located Naperville, IL 60540.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions if you are still interested in purchasing this vehicle.

Alexander - Sales Manager
Daniel Sch Classics
www.danielschclassics.com

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That website is one week old....

danielschclassics.com domain and website information
domain-kb.com/www/danielschclassics.com
Apr 30, 2014 - danielschclassics.com was registered on 04/29/2014. It's main IP address is 108.162.196.98.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nigerian scam.
The ESL is the clue.

Alexander has no last name, but it is ESL and RFL. Putin set this site up to get even for the new US sanctions on the oligarchs.
Daniel has only three letters of his last name.

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A five-day return period is not enough time for their homemade cashier's check to clear.
When we were selling what was left of our barn find the guy was based in FL, the fake check, not even a cashier's check was drawn on a boat dealer in NC and the shipper was in DRUM ROLL, London England. Duhhh!

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
The same website with a different name was selling an Alfa Montreal in Hemmings for 20k six months ago.
And now they have a mint Giula Psoder for 33k in autotrader classics.

I reported them to Hemmings six months ago. Wish the FBI would go after them.