blk 2800cs in portland

dealhunter0

Reaction score
I'd be very curious if anyone's looked at or knows this car. I've been in touch with the seller and have received some additional photos but the resolution is poor so it's hard to say much.

wasatch

Reaction score
Hi-

Quick introduction: I purchased this Portland, OR 1970 2800CS. Craigslist ad expired, but seller has the info registered:

http://www.e9-driven.com/RegistryView.asp?RID=4048

Not sure how to update the registry to my info from the previous sellers? Any suggestions?

VERY excited about her.

Lastly, I have a 1971 2800CS automatic running project that I now must sell to make room for the Portland car. Minimal rust, CA car, running, candidate for partial or full restoration. $5500 in Salt Lake City. Message me if interested. Planning on posting here/Ebay within the next two weeks otherwise. Cheers

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can update the registry or just delete the Seen In Ad listing if there is nothing you want to keep from it. Just send me a PM.

Chris

tightbox

Reaction score
Nicely done! I was in communication with both the owner and the seller multiple times, but they claimed someone offered more than they were asking. I asked them to call me on Friday if the deposit didn't come through. Russ said it was mine if you didn't follow through with the payment by then!

Shoot me the info on your old car, I am really only looking for a daily driver, which this would have been perfect for - considering all of the work Joeseph did on it.

Last edited: