Brand New Alpina 16" staggered wheels $880 Euros

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not mine and no association. They are listed on the Facebook BMW E9 group by member Michele Di Gregorio. They are staggered 7x16 and 8x16 with proper Alpina offset. My guess is they are using the same supplier Coupeking uses for his replicas. I am hoping someone more tech savvy than me who has a Facebook account can somehow put a link up the the posting from Facebook.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had to look at my Alpinas to tell the difference, but the end of the spokes sit a little higher where they meet the barrel. He should be selling as Alpina reps/copies.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like a very good deal if shipping isn't outrageous considering they are the correct size with the correct offset.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here is the web page, plenty of nice things. Based in Italy with plenty of Alfa photo's
They do say that they sell replicas.

http://alfagiulia.altervista.org/index.php?lan=eng

Yes this helps. The website shown on the facebook photo isn't up...

The step on the lip is what differentiates these from other Alpina replicas that I've seen, including Coupe King's. Good price though...

alpina_replica.jpg

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good find verde2002!:)
I have bought a set today, they come with the later closed lug plate and the black Alpina caps with the option of BMW or Alpina stickers. Nice guy to deal with, Mike, €880 Including shipping to UK.
Has TUV certificate and 3 year guarantee.
Will up date with the outcome.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have bought a set today, they come with the later closed lug plate and the black Alpina caps with the option of BMW or Alpina stickers. Nice guy to deal with, Mike, €880 Including shipping to UK.
Glad it worked out for you. Once you get wheels maybe give us some feedback on quality and finish.

Andy H

Reaction score

E9madada,

Just wondered how you got on with your purchase of these wheels ?

Do they look the part and do the job?

What tires are you or have you fitted ?

AndyH

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
AndyH

Received the wheels without problem.
I was unsure about the offset claimed, looking at the pictures but all checks out ok when measured.
The finish is a good standard, with both black caps and closed lug included.
I think they are great value, £750 for staggered set, would probably have cost me twice that amount to import some from Coupeking, with minor difference.
I won't be putting tyres on them yet, as messing about with suspension setup with a set of 14" x 7" with 225/60 BF Goodrich I got cheap.

Adam

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
AndyH

Received the wheels without problem.
I was unsure about the offset claimed, looking at the pictures but all checks out ok when measured.
The finish is a good standard, with both black caps and closed lug included.
I think they are great value, £750 for staggered set, would probably have cost me twice that amount to import some from Coupeking, with minor difference.
I won't be putting tyres on them yet, as messing about with suspension setup with a set of 14" x 7" with 225/60 BF Goodrich I got cheap.

Adam
Great feedback Adam. Thanks again!

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I feel we may be getting discounted pricing on wheels from Coupeking in the near future. The beauty of the open market and competition. :)