Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcdbc1dfb7c1a7205d2133860cf85d57.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Barry,

Our new BC member needs the aluminum trim strips that wrap the seat back. I might be interested the seat springs. I need to test both my sets. I know that my project car has pretty squishy seat springs. At the very least, possibly the passenger seat spring. Are you interested in breaking up the seats?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There really only good for the parts, blue velour. I'm keeping the head rests

They are out of my 72.

I'll send pics ... just pm me and I'll email some pics.

Thanks
Just saw a set of front seats with headrests and the seller does not know what Model BMW they came out of. $200 and they look real nice. CL. Nov 20 Phil. actually Oxford Pa.
Check it out. The seats in this thread look like 2000cs seats.
Koopman

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Hi Barry,

Our new BC member needs the aluminum trim strips that wrap the seat back. I might be interested the seat springs. I need to test both my sets. I know that my project car has pretty squishy seat springs. At the very least, possibly the passenger seat spring. Are you interested in breaking up the seats?

Breaking up the set... beats throwing them out.
I'll take anything off you need.
If no one wants anything off the seats I'm going to save the parts. Someone will need them someday...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool Ill check out my seats on monday or tuesday. Do you have the aluminum trim ring for the backside?

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just saw a set of front seats with headrests and the seller does not know what Model BMW they came out of. $200 and they look real nice. CL. Nov 20 Phil. actually Oxford Pa.
Check it out. The seats in this thread look like 2000cs seats.
Koopman

Can't be 2000CS seats as I am reasonably sure they did not have headrests... or did they at the end?

Mauler

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Barry,

Hey! That would be me!
Yes, if you are breaking up the seats and the aluminum trim piece is available let me or Markos know.
Thanks Barry and Markos.

Paul

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
They look so nice from behind! Mauler needs the long strip that runs around the vinyl in the back. He also needs the little plate around the seat folding lever, but one of yours is busted. Maybe he only needs one - not sure. I still need to test the squishiness of both sets of seat bases. Hoping to do that tonight if the kiddos fall asleep on time!

Mauler

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, the thin aluminium trim that goes up the sides and across the back of the seat is what I'm missing on both my seats.
I could also use the round chrome pieces that the head rest slides into and the knobs on the seat back lever.
IMG_2875.jpg

Thanks, Barry.

Paul

Last edited:

Mauler

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Lol, Markos is right, the plate that goes around the lever too.
x2

Thanks guys.