Monterey Memento

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The only thing that was missed at LOTA and the Fetsorics was a commemorative window decal.
On one hand a sticker identical to the ad in the CCA would have been nice...
A6DBB353-FF82-4F04-A023-D2AD90F457FC_zpsrhe0jtz3.png
But they didn't make it and there are probably copywrite issues. So I though if I got one designed for the 50+ coupes in attendance plus any others who would want one, I could get them made. So, take a look at the design below. They will come in only this color configuration. Additional colors increase the cost. The cost would be about $9-10 each including the mailing.
4E86084B-FE81-48B5-B279-3A9DECF34BD3_zpstgkd8hgf.png

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like it but you might consider making car a little larger or the logo a little larger to fill the space between the two..

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

8" x 2.5" also see some corrections and "tightening up"
The plan is to sell them at $9 - $10 a piece and donate any "profit" to the operating costs of this board.
$100 are not much more expensive than 50 but I do not want a drawer full of stickers.
They will stick to the inside of a window.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I worked on the design with Mo and he will get them made. The same place where the shift pattern transfers were made

m73

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to check in on this thread....

Looks like Stan is in control on this project. If he can collect pre-payments + get a list of interested buyers, then we can get these ready in about 2 weeks time.

I have also created a new design. If you feel this version is better please chime in and we can make this one instead.

Thanks all for interest....wishing I could have made it to this years event!

-Mo

CSL_FESTORICS.jpg

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like the 2nd iteration slightly better than the first. Let me know when you are ready to take payment, and the PayPal address you want us to use.

Gary

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like the 2nd iteration slightly better than the first. Let me know when you are ready to take payment, and the PayPal address you want us to use.

Gary
8" long seems a bit too long for a window sticker to me. It could be a small bumper sticker. I have a CS Register window sticker, and it is the size of the badge and also seems a bit oversize. The colors will really make it "pop" on its own even if it is half the size. I like them both, but Stan's has bumpers like most coupes. So my vote goes to Stan. Steve