NMNA 2000C

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Steve,

The link is active in the original post and in your quoted reply, I don't understand why you can't open it?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Could some one give this a more permanent repost so I can take a look at it. I am trending more and more towards the 2000CS. And this one is in the neighborhood. Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

I keep telling you that this is an issue with your browser or internet service provider. Why don't you believe me haha :D Are you by chance trying to view craigslist at work? It is possible that the site is blocked. If you have a smart phone, the link should resolve without issue. Try navigating to http://allentown.craigslist.org and see if it resolves in your browser that is giving you trouble. If it doesn't tell us what the error message says.

P.S. It drives me nuts that this site doesn't underline hyperlinks!!!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I keep telling you that this is an issue with your browser or internet service provider. Why don't you believe me haha :D Are you by chance trying to view craigslist at work? It is possible that the site is blocked. If you have a smart phone, the link should resolve without issue. Try navigating to http://allentown.craigslist.org and see if it resolves in your browser that is giving you trouble. If it doesn't tell us what the error message says.

P.S. It drives me nuts that this site doesn't underline hyperlinks!!!
Mark,
I think you are on to it. My laptop belongs to my college. Actually a new, touch screen, which I love. I will first go to the Allentown Craigs list, then to my wife's computer. Next, my smart phone.

Will let you know how it resolves.

Thanks, Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mark,
I think you are on to it. My laptop belongs to my college. Actually a new, touch screen, which I love. I will first go to the Allentown Craigs list, then to my wife's computer. Next, my smart phone.

Will let you know how it resolves.

Thanks, Steve
Craig's list blocked. Next option coming up.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread but we are finally getting somewhere!

Wow - that's pretty disappointing that the school blocks craigslist. It may be because it contains adult content. Keep in mind that if you use wifi on your smart phone (even if you are connected to the university public wifi network - not the staff network), it is possible that you will encounter the same problem. If you use wifi, try with wifi first, then turn off your wifi and use your data plan.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread but we are finally getting somewhere!

Wow - that's pretty disappointing that the school blocks craigslist. It may be because it contains adult content. Keep in mind that if you use wifi on your smart phone (even if you are connected to the university public wifi network - not the staff network), it is possible that you will encounter the same problem. If you use wifi, try with wifi first, then turn off your wifi and use your data plan.
Mark, my thoughts too. The college has a pretty fine filter so Craigslist with all those people selling their bodies and body parts and god knows what else must qualify the "list" for censorship.

The college's wifi is horrible. Students have to go out to the parking lot to get a signal sometimes. I use my Verizon data plan.

But thanks again. Now I can access craigslist postings.

Steve