SOLD!!!!!!1973 3.0csi basket case tons and tons of parts

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
I tried to get a few local people to sort thru all of the parts and the car but due to the heat here,they have all failed. Since then I just purchased a numbers matching 1972 Porsche 914/6 and decided to part with my E9.
$2500.00 takes the car and all of the parts. There are a lot of nos parts and good original parts. I spent 4 hours sorting thru the boxes in my storage shed and became to heat soaked so I did not empty the car of all of its parts. Car is in damn good shape minus 3 holes in the floor boards. Rockers are solid as are the fenders. The tan spots on the car is primer where the previous owner started to strip the paint. Passenger fender has some bondo but there is a nos fender that goes with the car. Clean title and a sunroof car. Red is the original color and the car has never been repainted. Email is [email protected]
706_zpsqeuvamat.jpg

715_zpsvzwbrhtx.jpg

716_zpsa9eaanye.jpg

709_zpsuvhxwoez.jpg

713_zpsgwb89obl.jpg

712_zpskge6lat6.jpg

That is a lot of stainless trim stacked up to the roof of the E9
There is even molds for box flares
email me as I have 100 some pictures of all of the parts,molds and car.

Last edited:

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have expressed my interest in purchasing the entire lot and if that's in the seller's best interest then I will catalog and make the parts available at VERY fair prices. I will have to arrange for transport but I have a couple of "options". This deal has not been done yet but I mention it in case some of you have seen parts that you want and are afraid of missing out on them. I am considering a Franken-e9 in the future :). The seller may have other options on the sale as well so I will leave that up to him and do not mean to apply any pressure.

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the quick responses but the car and parts are pending tomorrows visit by one of the guys here on the forum. He was the first to respond.

chapa

Reaction score
Well, wtf. This is news to me. I thought the red interior bits were mine. He:"price" Me: "sold" He: Do you want to buy the rest of it?" Me: "Not at the price you're asking, although that's a good price for anybody else, but consider the red interior still sold." I live an hour away.