Twin Turbos for E9(SOLD)

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
476.jpg
477.jpg
476.jpg
This is a set of very rare vintage turbos and manifolds for an E9. These were built by Pfaff Turbo inc in 1981 and were sold by a dealership in California and by Dinan. Only 19 units were sold. These are very low mileage, have no shaft end play and spin up nicely with shop air. It comes with afull set of new rods, oil cooler,line,adapter, turbos,waste gates and nirex cast exhaust manifolds. $1000.00. I have all of the original advertisement and have talked with the owner of Pfaff Turbos inc and have his contact information if anybody wanted to use these on their E9 and churn out 500hp.

354_zpshj30q73h.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OMG
I so want those!
Can we trade for something?
I am going to have to check my credit. I probably won't sleep while those are still available.
Imagine those puppies tucked under the hood of a stock looking but highly modified CSi or CS out on the track. Think I'll pass that M5 in the straight.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
If these are where you have the rest of your parts that I emailed you about, let me have a look when we agree on a time for me to come by. I have a Callaway turbo attached to an E24 I have earmarked for use in my E9 but would be interested to look at these. Hope to hear from you soon.

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
If Anyone is interested in this Set Up please let me know I bought those as a package will be for sale $700 + shipping

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Any issues with the set up the reason for the flip? Any component damaged?

Can't really tell I got them as is and it was a part of the whole package deal but they appear to be in good shape
there are more parts that come with this set up and hopefully ill be able to get some pictures later today

Chris