Much more than a weekend project. 2 Really rusty 2000 's

Bam2002

Reaction score
One is already on the lift getting cut up.. Both have been sitting in a field in FL for about 8 years. Missing glass, Floors gone, but frame rails and rockers on one are OK..
001_zpsl1jqp21s.jpg

004_zpsa8ooppcx.jpg

Question. Is a 4 cyl Auto worth anything for some one as a spare? Or should I just scrap it? I have a Auto Transmission if some one wants it... I dont know if the 2000s are being kept original.

This one is actually a bit more structurally sound. And its a CS. but I may just do an M20 swap. I plan to replace the floors and drive it. clear over the rust and drive it..

007_zpsrqzxcb1t.jpg

010_zpssammf3iv.jpg

Between the 2 of them I have all the missing parts on this one except an interior. But thats not a concern.

Also this is my Garage.. 3150 Sq feet of work are.
I also have a 3.0 from Italy. But it also needs some rust repairs. I am not willing to give it the time it needs yet.. Plan to just get a 2000 together and drive it.

Thanks.

Barry

Last edited:

floridabmx

Reaction score
wow! Barry, what part of florida are you located? I have a really clean e9 hood here in New Smyrna Beach, and a 2000cs euro headlight if interested.

Bam2002

Reaction score
floridabmx Sorry I have not been on this site in a while. I just had a 73 E9 fall in my lap. its rust free since its been on a rotissary for the past 3 years. Its all apart and needs assembly.. So I wont be doing anything with the 2000s for a while.