Site Donor
Reaction score
Not CL but this 745i is gorgeous!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152498270668

$_1.JPG

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yep Mark, it reaffirms my belief about vintage black cars ... they need the bling of bbs rs wheels.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this is a great thread you started here Marc. Be good if it keeps going and going.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this is a great thread you started here Marc. Be good if it keeps going and going.

I never stop looking. I used to always look for job opportunities which was more productive. Now I just look for BMW crap. ;)

Dohn

Reaction score
yep Mark, it reaffirms my belief about vintage black cars ... they need the bling of bbs rs wheels.
Amen, brother. Now all I need is some chrome side vents to replace the invisible black ones I have and my bling will be complete.

Dohn

Reaction score
Interesting that you would switch to a stick and when you repaint the car you would keep the Automatic lettering on the back. Nice font, but... Also not sure you could call that a Euro front bumper conversion; more Peterbilt brush bar. Nice car in need of a detailer.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interesting that you would switch to a stick and when you repaint the car you would keep the Automatic lettering on the back. Nice font, but... Also not sure you could call that a Euro front bumper conversion; more Peterbilt brush bar. Nice car in need of a detailer.

Probably the same reason there is overspray under the hood (wiper motor, latch bar, nozzles...)

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What on earth is that loooong blue wire?

not to mention the lonnnnng red wire, looped and ziptied at the left headlight. Likely, the fog lights... very poorly completed. :(

Nice Turbo air dam. That's a lot of $$$ for what I see...

Ed

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score